Friday, April 16, 2010

Gleeks get Slushied

This is a fun little clip that I found on YouTube that shows various times that the Gleeks get "slushied." Rachel, the prima donna diva, gets slushied by the cool kids the most as this video shows.




Honestly...this is not a big problem at Roncalli because we're not allowed to have slushies during school except in the lunchroom..and I'm pretty sure I've never heard of this actually happening. If anything, the most bullying that goes on at Roncalli is verbal and behind-the-back comments. Any comments on this? Maybe I'm living in my own little world not noticing things...because that's been known to happen.

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday..which means that the next Glee episode is in one day!
Goodbye for now, cyber world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment